Pronunciation of Plea
/plˈiː/, /plˈiː/, /p_l_ˈiː/
Antonyms for plea:
censure, answer, reply, wrong, pre cept, imputation, offense, demand, complaint, accusation, decision, re-solutions, charge, insult, re solutions, injury, ukase, pre-cept, sentence, re-solution, ukases, truth, condemnation, ruling.
Usage examples for plea:
- So shall I have plea, love, Is thy heart andbreath Clinging still to thee, love, In the doom of death. - "Lorna Doone, A Romance of Exmoor", R. D. Blackmore.
- " Indeed it is very kind in you," said Ermine, fully feeling the force of the plea expressed in the winning young face and gentle eyes full of tears. - "The Clever Woman of the Family", Charlotte M. Yonge.
- We had happened upon him in one of his resting periods, but as soon as Hubbard had pinned him down to an agreement he put in an immediate plea for money. - "The Lure of the Labrador Wild", Dillon Wallace.
Idioms for plea:
- cop a plea
Rhymes for plea:
- disagree, g, rb, tree, appointee, chablis, mea, ged, v, tee, louie, cc, detainee, flee, lxi, quay, bea, degree, p, ee, mc, smee, si, je, chea, internee, guarani, nestle, jessee, bui, repartee, andree, honoree, marquis, dupree, mt, atp, markee, guarantee, ye, yee, resignee, free, bee, ski, potpourri, shri, esprit, indri, njt, leigh, draftee, rosemarie, d, trustee, key, gutsy, qi, sep, sheree, me, de, she, xie, pri, undersea, pea, marquee, cyb, wee, vendee, rosalee, marie, tea, nic, dsv, whoopee, henri, ddt, dee, mee, thi, tyree, ot, sci, sie, knee, ve, waikiki, sea, designee, lsd, emcee, valoree, yi, flea, mcgee, b, ranee, cat-3, sightsee, fop, dea, tennessee, retiree, nee, foresee, bbc, ti, re, glee, ghee, snee, pattee, the, parolee, ab, bibi, oad, franchisee, brie, conferee, ravi, thierry, tenn, jee, nghi, jaycee, cd, escapee, chee, referee, fi, nie, inductee, c, pawnee, klee, mme, c3, goatee, lp, brea, we, mi, yippee, he, hee, se, gyi, eap, sri, capri, see, t, vee, three, cod, rupee, crea, lavie, xi, spree, odp, li, vi, bourgeoisie, tv, kyi, guaranty, enlistee, cree, spie, curie, sze, banshee, loree, qui, dundee, ji, kee, be, devotee, magee, musee, yie, pree, jubilee, nominee, ze, trainee, te, ki, shi, bt, mit, kea, ib, id, cxc, debris, z, enrollee, slee, lea, syp, ofc, fsi, thee, blea, zea, yangtze, fee, lee, deportee, mcghee, decree, ne, lessee, jie, m3, zee, licensee, khe, prix, bree, oversea, cie, mpg, quai, ip, nabil, ree, tse, rea, apc, gee, cac;
- agree, albee, abee, ac, adee, achee, alee;
- addressee, adoptee, adoree, absentee, abt, amc, amputee;
- irit, hnat, knbc, geac, interviewee, lapd;