Pronunciation of Address
/ɐdɹˈɛs/, /ɐdɹˈɛs/, /ɐ_d_ɹ_ˈɛ_s/
Antonyms for address:
hold, be quiet, somersaulted, pass, lolloping, somersaulting, para chuted, parachutes, shun, slight, retain, overshoots, Skyed, Unwisdom, awkwardness, disregard, para-chuted, over shooting, barged, ignore, over-shot, receive, saltate, Curveted, lollops, listen, Curveting, jacked up, para chuting, stupidity, saltating, Skied, re-bounding, para chute, para-chutes, jack up, re-bounded, curvetted, re-bound, re bounding, jump, re bounds, overshot, crossing out, avoid, ill-breeding, curvetting, para-chute, curvets, boorishness, overlook, cross out, refrain, Skying, re bounded, para-chuting, over-shooting, overshoot, lollop, somersaults, cut, Overshooting, rudeness, jouncing, para chutes, folly, crossed out, pass by, keep, barging, fatuity, re bound, saltated, curvet, re-bounds, crosses out, Clownishness, saltates, over shot, parachuted, somersault, clumsiness, elude.
Usage examples for address:
- I shall, I fear, have contradictors, but I address myself to those who look for truth. - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.
- There is my address. - "A Country Gentleman and his Family", Mrs. (Margaret) Oliphant.
- As Sophia had given no address she must be still ashamed of her situation. - "The Old Wives' Tale", Arnold Bennett.
Idioms for address:
Quotes for address:
Rhymes for address:
- fess, s, es, kess, tess, yes, esse, less, fests, gless, stress, dress, mess, ress, bess, gess, pless, hess, ques, crests, tress, les, vess, ches, guess, nes, hesse, chess, jess, ness, guests, cress, bless, ess, abs, press, wes;
- etess, impress, assess, possess, confess, attests, digests, undress, repress, divests, egress, requests, depress, profess, unless, retests, distress, invests, infests, obsess, recess, oppress, molests, finesse, noblesse, ls, contests, ellesse, ts, success, protests, progress, express, excess, largesse, vs, redress, fs, aggress, suggests, transgress, suppress, fluoresce, compress, regress, caress, digress;
- dispossess, uss, coalesce, lcs, cus, ccs, nonetheless, reassess, dss, pos, ins, uys, cps, las, repossess, acquiesce, reinvests, oas, ers, convalesce;
- cmos, abts, tcas, hces, stds, adss, ws, nevertheless;