Pronunciation of Quack
/kwˈak/, /kwˈak/, /k_w_ˈa_k/
Antonyms for quack:
Usage examples for quack:
- That's why the quack religions flourish in the back streets. - "The Turnstile", A. E. W. (Alfred Edward Woodley) Mason.
- He once came out as a Polish count, then as the betrothed of a Russian princess, and again as a quack doctor, who cured all maladies with his pills. - "Timar's Two Worlds", MÃ³r JÃ³kai.
- A candidate for Parliament is not, in their eyes, a servant whom they may appoint to give voice to their own wishes; he is a " gentleman" who, probably from motives of self- interest, comes to them as a sort of quack doctor, with occult remedies, which they may have if they will vote for him, and which might possibly do them good. - "Change in the Village", (AKA George Bourne) George Sturt.
Quotes for quack:
Rhymes for quack:
- knack, flack, whack, zach, lac, dack, slack, tac, tack, pak, nack, paque, clack, brac, zack, tak, jack, wack, back, mac, cac, rak, spak, wrack, yack, sack, track, flak, zak, unpack, brack, shaq, yak, mack, haq, ack, fac, pack, mak, plack, akc, trak, black, snack, trac, caq, lak, stac, hack, dac, sac, shack, rack, smack, plaque, stack, braque, pac, jac, lack, crack, sak, bak;
- attack, aback, arrack, repack, knick-knack;