Pronunciation of Sold
/s_ˈəʊ_l_d/, /sˈə͡ʊld/, /sˈəʊld/
Antonyms for sold:
Usage examples for sold:
- I have not sold you, you are not worth anything; I will give you away! - "The Saint", Antonio Fogazzaro Commentator: William Roscoe Thayer.
- The early produce of his garden had sold well. - "The Boss of Little Arcady", Harry Leon Wilson.
- I know what I will do, so that Donkey will be sold! - "The Story of a Nodding Donkey", Laura Lee Hope.
Quotes for sold:
Rhymes for sold:
- doled, nolde, old, dold, bowled, told, holed, wold, olde, mold, bold, cold, mould, roald, holde, poled, hold, tolled, fold, vold, gold, strolled, scold, rolled, polled, nold, golde;
- foretold, behold, controlled, enrolled, enfold, outsold, withhold, twofold, remold, extolled, paroled, unsold, ahold, patrolled, resold, consoled, cajoled, unfold, untold, uphold;
- oversold, undersold, uncontrolled, decontrolled;