Pronunciation of Spree
/spɹˈiː/, /spɹˈiː/, /s_p_ɹ_ˈiː/
Synonyms for spree:
acclamation, carousal, celebration, ceremony, commemoration, commencement, convocation, elation, exultation, feast, festivity, glee, glorification, holiday, honor, inauguration, joy, jubilation, jubilee, memorialization, observance, ovation, praise, proclamation, rejoicing, remembrance, revelry, ritual, salute, merry-making.
wild activity (noun)
bacchanalia, ball, bash, binge, caper, carousal, carouse, carousing, celebration, field day, fling, frolic, High Jinks, high time, jag, jamboree, junket, lark, merry-go-round, party, rampage, revel, rip, splurge, tear, orgy, spending expedition.
bender, carnival, party, brannigan.
Usage examples for spree:
- He directed his steps to that door which opened upon the River Spree, as Fredersdorf had advised him. - "Berlin and Sans-Souci", Louise Muhlbach.
- " Hans Eitelfritz von der Lucke, from Colln on the Spree," replied the soldier. - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- I exerted all my efforts to acquaint the French Government with what was passing on the Spree. - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.
- Got lots of coin, and is always wantin' me to go down there and take a regular town spree with him. - "Ralph Granger's Fortunes", William Perry Brown.
Rhymes for spree:
- id, conferee, emcee, flee, devotee, sie, mc, atp, nominee, shi, mme, flea, ravi, see, sci, d, hee, enlistee, thee, capri, detainee, mpg, pree, musee, oad, three, valoree, dundee, ab, loree, xie, yie, bourgeoisie, rosemarie, pri, tyree, knee, syp, sheree, yi, lsd, deportee, ee, honoree, trustee, cat-3, smee, leigh, rosalee, dupree, lee, z, yee, mcghee, ged, jee, ne, marie, kee, indri, ze, wee, klee, nee, c3, ki, cxc, nabil, cod, re, vendee, ree, marquis, henri, jaycee, lessee, mit, fsi, pattee, blea, mi, escapee, ip, ranee, disagree, ji, tree, goatee, ye, v, crea, tennessee, chablis, fi, p, t, plea, slee, quay, gyi, jie, banshee, bree, tenn, gee, guaranty, oversea, vee, vi, mcgee, kea, ofc, lxi, curie, fop, brea, she, dsv, markee, qi, pawnee, retiree, rb, dea, the, bbc, b, se, he, nie, nic, cree, decree, sea, je, ib, marquee, prix, lp, licensee, me, thi, foresee, mt, draftee, cd, eap, g, bui, resignee, key, andree, inductee, tse, tv, magee, apc, fee, yippee, degree, designee, zea, de, referee, dee, guarantee, glee, sightsee, enrollee, jessee, guarani, lea, m3, mea, ot, rupee, ddt, ski, li, nghi, waikiki, ghee, we, debris, appointee, yangtze, zee, chea, repartee, cyb, snee, ve, spie, bee, sze, potpourri, xi, quai, thierry, nestle, odp, sep, brie, free, cac, khe, parolee, gutsy, kyi, pea, bibi, louie, tea, mee, whoopee, njt, sri, si, rea, internee, tee, c, lavie, bea, jubilee, ti, franchisee, chee, be, shri, esprit, qui, bt, cc, undersea, trainee, cie, te;
- achee, albee, ac, adee, abee, alee, agree;
- addressee, amc, abt, adoptee, absentee, amputee, adoree;
- interviewee, hnat, knbc, irit, geac, lapd;