Pronunciation of Laden
/l_ˈeɪ_d_ə_n/, /lˈe͡ɪdən/, /lˈeɪdən/
Antonyms for laden:
Usage examples for laden:
- Thus laden, he left the back- room and passed in front of Paul and Bernard. - "The Woman of Mystery", Maurice Leblanc.
- We, therefore, kept standing off and on with the ships, waiting for Mr Gore, who returned about eight o'clock, with the launch laden with wood. - "A General History and Collection of Voyages and Travels, Volume 16", Robert Kerr.
- They received tidings of a richly laden brigantine which was approaching the coast. - "The Corsair King", MÃ³r JÃ³kai.
Rhymes for laden:
- kaden, maiden, paden, haydon, kaydon, maden, haden, slayden, hayden;
- aden, braden, adan, graden, baden, graydon;