Pronunciation of Estate
/ɪstˈe͡ɪt/, /ɪstˈeɪt/, /ɪ_s_t_ˈeɪ_t/
Antonyms for estate:
Usage examples for estate:
- Was he not great in the Fourth Estate,- much greater than Phineas Finn in his estate? - "Phineas Redux", Anthony Trollope.
- But I came out to go into the real- estate business. - "Whispering Smith", Frank H. Spearman.
- I am going to send my servant back to Quebec; my manner of leaving it must appear extraordinary to my friends; I have therefore made this estate my excuse. - "The History of Emily Montague", Frances Brooke.
Quotes for estate:
Rhymes for estate:
- late, grate, pait, wayt, kate, ate, prate, freight, wait, speight, trait, weight, sate, pate, great, aydt, plait, eight, strait, gate, nate, bate, mate, straight, hate, tate, date, fait, bait, fate, crate, slate, gait, rait, cate, state, taitt, tait, chait, skate, streight, hait, rate, waite, plate, fete, spate;
- create, kuwait, restate, postdate, collate, est, tri-state, deflate, berate, translate, relate, predate, ornate, misstate, innate, gestate, belate, conflate, prorate, sedate, inflate, await, upstate, reflate, debate, negate, oblate, elate, dictate, equate, abate, lightweight, update, dilate, irate;
- intrastate, overweight, underrate, silverplate, procreate, overrate, desecrate, solid-state, interstate, reinstate, conjugate;
- remunerate, recriminate, demodulate, interrelate;