Pronunciation of More
/m_ˈɔː/, /mˈɔː/, /mˈɔː/
Antonyms for more:
hardly ever, most subtracting, in power of, re-porting, to a lesser extent, more fewer, on underside, to a smaller extent, not as great, de pendent, un-substantial, under, re porting, covered by, most beneath, more subtracting, not many, more shortened, little, a little, un substantial, a smaller extent, more without, deletion, more excepting, de-pressed, in the power of, be-longing, least, most diminished, more declined, elision, omission, in a lower degree, concealed by, pressed down, most declined, sub-ordinate, de pressed, only just, Substract, sub-sequent, de-pendent, most excepting, on the bottom, on the nether side, to the bottom, not often, down from, to bottom, on the underside, held down, be neath, sub sequent, more diminished, un worthy, less, on bottom, the bottom, un-worthy, to smaller extent, smaller extent, below, be longing, most shortened, more beneath, in lower degree, on nether side, most fewer, be-neath, most without, under neath, under-neath, fewer, sub ordinate.
Usage examples for more:
- It was Crookleg who spoke; but for the time he said no more. - "The White Squaw", Mayne Reid.
- He said no more then. - "Tess of the d'Urbervilles A Pure Woman", Thomas Hardy.
- Was Russia more fortunate at Cabul? - "Travels in the Steppes of the Caspian Sea, the Crimea, the Caucasus, &c.", Xavier Hommaire de Hell.
Idioms for more:
Quotes for more:
Rhymes for more:
- oar, moore, ohr, orr, lore, rapport, fore, glore, roar, hardcore, saur, lahore, thor, dorr, floor, porr, wor, snore, galore, lor, nohr, offshore, inshore, implore, boar, restore, postwar, livor, swore, door, soar, tore, vore, bore, por, d'or, corr, mor, tor, timor, drawer, gabor, outscore, torre, nor, cohr, war, chore, laur, or, wore, gorr, your, m4, scor, mazor, flore, goar, pour, bohr, core, corps, explore, pore, dior, laure, sore, ngor, ignore, sor, lenore, boer, yore, morr, gore, spore, hoar, flor, loar, sedor, glor, outpour, senor, cor, warr, shore, four, score, deplore, dore, coar, igor, prewar, torr, store, mohr, underscore, ore, schnorr;
- ashore, abhor, bator, adore, ador, afore, c4, cat-4, before, amour, decor;
- anymore, antiwar, livermore, guarantor, heretofore;