Pronunciation of Foresee
/fɔːsˈiː/, /fɔːsˈiː/, /f_ɔː_s_ˈiː/
Synonyms for foresee:
Sense 1 (noun)
Sense 2 (noun)
anticipate, predict (verb)
apprehend, discern, divine, envisage, espy, expect, forebode, forecast, foreknow, foretell, perceive, presage, previse, prevision, prognosticate, prophesy, see, understand, visualize, Forefeel, dope out, psych out, call the turn, crystal ball it, have a hunch, preknow, see it coming.
Usage examples for foresee:
- Before twenty- four hours, I foresee she will ask us. - "Hilda Wade A Woman With Tenacity Of Purpose", Grant Allen.
- Who could foresee such an adventure?" - "A Little Maid of Old Maine", Alice Turner Curtis.
- So far he calculated right; but he had not sufficient sagacity to foresee that in getting his money this way, he should lose the future business of Mrs. Robson and her friend. - "Thaddeus of Warsaw", Jane Porter.
- We cannot foresee the requirements of the future nor the end toward which civilization is moving- or should move. - "The Economic Aspect of Geology", C. K. Leith.
- It is as impossible to foresee them as to plan them beforehand or make them to order. - "Essays on the Materialistic Conception of History", Antonio Labriola.
Rhymes for foresee:
- referee, ot, bree, retiree, leigh, mme, tse, cc, nee, atp, klee, chablis, xi, marie, decree, shri, banshee, she, rea, henri, plea, escapee, se, tv, indri, emcee, goatee, flee, key, draftee, glee, khe, yi, hee, bui, ti, magee, cie, lp, dea, deportee, designee, lee, musee, id, dundee, pri, jaycee, tennessee, jee, markee, spree, inductee, jessee, fee, g, curie, ree, licensee, ab, yee, guarani, snee, slee, the, nabil, see, guarantee, marquis, rosalee, zea, capri, me, sci, eap, tee, chee, sie, detainee, we, cat-3, quai, undersea, njt, ib, cac, resignee, fop, debris, si, tyree, sheree, dupree, oad, three, bt, bee, thee, nestle, ged, rb, devotee, ofc, honoree, internee, z, sri, bbc, bibi, de, quay, blea, be, ee, mc, prix, ravi, kee, gutsy, fi, d, jie, lea, brie, cyb, sea, crea, ji, rupee, tenn, guaranty, ddt, jubilee, enrollee, bea, rosemarie, ze, thierry, trustee, knee, mi, vi, mpg, syp, wee, lessee, qui, ye, sze, dee, zee, nie, lxi, ranee, repartee, kyi, trainee, waikiki, lsd, tree, yie, ip, fsi, dsv, brea, ghee, bourgeoisie, free, je, odp, xie, mit, ve, ne, conferee, mea, whoopee, c3, pattee, spie, nominee, mcghee, chea, cd, thi, li, mt, vee, shi, flea, sightsee, marquee, gyi, pea, cree, b, tea, disagree, valoree, qi, lavie, vendee, p, sep, c, t, te, parolee, nic, smee, pree, pawnee, cxc, degree, apc, nghi, m3, ski, appointee, oversea, louie, yippee, cod, gee, v, franchisee, mcgee, esprit, kea, enlistee, potpourri, mee, he, loree, ki, andree, re, yangtze;
- agree, abee, albee, ac, alee, achee, adee;
- adoree, absentee, amc, abt, amputee, addressee, adoptee;
- knbc, hnat, irit, lapd, geac, interviewee;