Pronunciation of Brat
/bɹˈat/, /bɹˈat/, /b_ɹ_ˈa_t/
Antonyms for brat:
Synonyms for brat:
spoiled child (noun)
Usage examples for brat:
- The poor brat gasped an hour or so, A goodly child, a thoughtful child; Perceiving nought for us but woe It stretched and sudden died; But I, when Spring breaks fresh and mild, To Baldon lane return again, For there's my home, and women vain Must hold their homes in pride. - "Georgian Poetry 1920-22", Various.
- Why do you care so much for the Adams brat? - "In the Heart of a Fool", William Allen White.
Rhymes for brat:
- at, splat, bratt, matt, batt, rat, hatt, platt, chat, fat, spat, gatt, scat, patt, vat, lat, pat, that, slat, pratt, platte, matte, bat, nat, dat, gat, kat, katt, cat, catt, gnat, krat, flat, blatt, stat, sat, tat, hat, mat;
- cravat, at-bat, begat, landsat, elat, combat, nonfat, sadat;
- inmarsat, gujarat, rat-a-tat;