Pronunciation of Guarantee
/ɡˌaɹantˈiː/, /ɡˌaɹantˈiː/, /ɡ_ˌa_ɹ_a_n_t_ˈiː/
Antonyms for guarantee:
Synonyms for guarantee:
Sense 1 (noun)
answer for, attest, aver, buyer's market, call, declare, detail, direct marketing, endorse, evidence, evince, prove, support, testify, witness, aftermarket, stand behind, churn rate, cold call, credit rating, cross-selling, customer care.
Sense 2 (noun)
Sense 3 (noun)
Sense 4 (noun)
Sense 5 (noun)
Sense 6 (noun)
Sense 7 (noun)
pledge, promise (noun)
agreement, assurance, attestation, bail, bargain, bond, certainty, certificate, certification, charter, collateral, contract, covenant, earnest, gage, guaranty, insurance, lock, oath, pawn, pipe, recognizance, security, sure thing, surety, testament, token, undertaking, vow, warrant, warranty, word, word of honor, deposit.
pledge, promise (verb)
affirm, angel, answer for, assure, attest, aver, back, bankroll, certify, confirm, cosign, endorse, ensure, evidence, evince, get behind, grubstake, insure, juice, maintain, make sure, mortgage, protect, prove, reassure, secure, stake, support, swear, testify, wager, witness, stand behind, stand up for, sign for, make certain, vouch for, be surety for, bind oneself, give bond, make bail, pick up the check, pick up the tab.
Usage examples for guarantee:
- You are her guardian- the Rector of Holby, of course- your name is sufficient guarantee." - "Cord and Creese", James de Mille.
- I will be guarantee for this trifling amount." - "Castles in the Air", Baroness Emmuska Orczy.
- I do not know that it has been the practice of this country to guarantee the political institutions of another. - "Selected-Speeches-on-British-Foreign-Policy-1738-1914", Jones, Edgar R. (Edgar Rees), Sir.
- I've got a word to say to Edward, and I'll guarantee he'll listen. - "Nobody's Child", Elizabeth Dejeans.
Idioms for guarantee:
Quotes for guarantee:
Rhymes for guarantee:
- cod, inductee, oad, loree, foresee, cxc, tv, sie, kee, bree, cac, see, rosemarie, p, rb, tennessee, magee, nabil, guarani, goatee, klee, sep, markee, we, bee, vendee, thi, draftee, franchisee, ji, guaranty, ged, flee, cree, hee, retiree, gyi, je, ravi, wee, slee, decree, lp, lsd, enlistee, fi, fsi, jaycee, emcee, snee, mee, ib, nghi, debris, bibi, cd, bea, qui, gee, waikiki, vee, dsv, brie, smee, c3, banshee, ye, sheree, lessee, fop, mi, pree, eap, nominee, pattee, appointee, dundee, mme, quai, spree, flea, devotee, mcgee, kea, m3, khe, qi, shri, z, detainee, mt, bui, ab, ree, ddt, njt, tee, si, ve, ranee, knee, nic, pri, gutsy, capri, lee, tenn, odp, yippee, jie, marie, sci, spie, potpourri, andree, jessee, prix, ot, mea, g, key, three, referee, marquis, louie, trustee, glee, pea, designee, shi, v, parolee, syp, kyi, brea, esprit, zea, henri, mc, indri, dupree, yie, sri, jee, ki, conferee, oversea, bourgeoisie, cyb, sze, musee, resignee, escapee, disagree, sightsee, trainee, me, nestle, mcghee, valoree, te, yi, b, ze, mit, se, ip, apc, id, blea, atp, crea, li, cc, licensee, degree, he, yangtze, undersea, ee, ti, rea, tyree, xie, whoopee, marquee, rupee, ski, she, fee, chablis, zee, tree, yee, deportee, pawnee, leigh, re, c, bbc, curie, sea, xi, rosalee, tea, ghee, ne, nie, the, quay, cat-3, cie, de, ofc, d, thierry, bt, vi, lea, dea, thee, enrollee, nee, honoree, internee, chea, jubilee, tse, repartee, chee, free, be, plea, lxi, dee, t, lavie, mpg;
- achee, alee, ac, adee, agree, abee, albee;
- addressee, amputee, abt, adoptee, adoree, absentee, amc;
- interviewee, geac, lapd, irit, hnat, knbc;