Pronunciation of Screen
/skɹˈiːn/, /skɹˈiːn/, /s_k_ɹ_ˈiː_n/
Antonyms for screen:
exhibit, lay bare, open, recognize, exhume, disclose, offensive, tell, discover, publish, find out, endorse, assault, hurt, endanger, acknowledge, put in, avow, catch on, forget, join, harm, certify, realize, ignore, abandon, admit, expose, ascertain, raise, disinter, betray, offense, injure, learn, disregard, divulge, unveil, unmask, reveal, show, manifest, attack, make known, lay open, confess, aggression, see, surrender, promulgate, advertise, uncover, loose.
Usage examples for screen:
- A high screen stood by the side of the bed and hid it from her altogether. - "The Turnstile", A. E. W. (Alfred Edward Woodley) Mason.
- Rupert reached behind him and closed the screen before coming to the head of the terrace steps. - "Ralestone Luck", Andre Norton.
- I peeped from behind the screen. - "Penelope's Irish Experiences", Kate Douglas Wiggin.
Idioms for screen:
Quotes for screen:
I'm very uncomfortable with my body, and I'm not interested in people seeing it on screen.– Alicia Silverstone
Rhymes for screen:
- scene, plein, gene, jeane, greene, keen, leen, steen, cian, keane, treen, sheen, gean, queen, mean, glean, wean, kean, wien, frean, mclean, seen, dean, wein, green, meine, lean, clean, preen, jeanne, deane, spleen, breen, teen, lene, lien, bean, deen, keene, skene, haen, mien, freen, jean, nene;
- vaccine, francine, obscene, sarene, corinne, marine, slovene, ardeen, laureen, noreen, amin, cuisine, thirteen, racine, celine, chretien, myrlene, carleen, aileen, clymene, baleen, lamine, joaquin, alene, foreseen, crimean, deneen, benzene, ameen, careen, charline, marleen, sistine, pauline, ravine, marcin, salin, irene, unseen, charleen, machine, marleene, helene, martine, moreen, medin, kristine, demean, saline, levine, sharleen, fourteen, selene, aleen, colleen, unclean, jolene, cathleen, sunscreen, ireene, charlene, philene, kathleen, georgine, caffeine, convene, laurene, doreen, moline, eighteen, shirleen, sardine, jeanine, maxine, sixteen, feldene, canteen, arleen, coleen, umpteen, nineteen, christine, fifteen, between, lurleen, sabine, serene, citrine, nadine, claudine, casein, aldin, justine, eileen, wileen, killeen, seguin, latrine, maureen, lorene, preteen, agin, onscreen, janine, eugene;
- submarine, seventeen, bernadine, reconvene, figurine, valentin, trampoline, wolverine, unforeseen, tangerine, geraldine, propylene, gelatine, intervene, hallowe'en, augustin, madelene, benyamin, tambourine, halloween, smithereen;
- aquamarine, mujahideen, mujahedeen;