Pronunciation of Going
/ɡ_ˈəʊ_ɪ_ŋ/, /ɡˈə͡ʊɪŋ/, /ɡˈəʊɪŋ/
Antonyms for going:
arrival, unsuccessful, waning, futureless, arrested, bankrupt, unpopular, unmovable, failed, uncommon, nonfunctioning, fixed, no-good, nonstandard, fallow, nonfunctional, stationary, Staying, immobile, greeting, exceptional, declining, destroyed, kaput, inauspicious, inert, broken, lifeless, unpromising, inoperable, inoperative, slipping, unusable, dead, nonoperational, ineffectual, nonoperating, useless, extraordinary, nonoperative, latent, entrance, unproductive, permanent, inactive, ruined, unworkable, quiescent, hopeless, nonproductive, failing, sleepy, wrecked, folding, unusual, asleep, abnormal, dormant, idle, ineffective, decommissioned, deactivated, unconventional, arriving, hello.
Usage examples for going:
- Well, then, tell us where we are going to- morrow. - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- I love you and I'm not going to let you go again. - "The Captives", Hugh Walpole.
Idioms for going:
Quotes for going:
Rhymes for going:
- rowing, knowing, showing, throwing, lowing, toeing, sewing, owing, towing, sowing, slowing, snowing;
- owen, growing, bowen, mowen, rohan, boeing, bowing, flowing, rowan, hoeing, crowing, glowing, blowing, rowen, cohen;
- forgoing, unknowing, minoan, foregoing, bestowing, samoan;
- protozoan, easygoing, undergoing;