Pronunciation of Going
/ɡ_ˈəʊ_ɪ_ŋ/, /ɡˈə͡ʊɪŋ/, /ɡˈəʊɪŋ/
Antonyms for going:
exceptional, coming, arriving, fallow, nonoperative, inoperable, unconventional, dead, inert, unsuccessful, unproductive, slipping, futureless, hopeless, arrested, unpopular, useless, lifeless, appearance, fixed, asleep, inauspicious, arrival, failing, no-good, extraordinary, permanent, unpromising, unmovable, dormant, kaput, inoperative, Staying, ineffective, nonfunctional, nonstandard, bankrupt, unusual, uncommon, waning, nonoperating, destroyed, unusable, inactive, ruined, stationary, idle, quiescent, ineffectual, deactivated, nonoperational, declining, greeting, entrance, folding, sleepy, failed, nonproductive, unworkable, advent, incoming, broken, hello, decommissioned, nonfunctioning, wrecked, latent, abnormal, immobile.
Usage examples for going:
- Well, then, tell us where we are going to- morrow. - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- I love you and I'm not going to let you go again. - "The Captives", Hugh Walpole.
Idioms for going:
Quotes for going:
Rhymes for going:
- rowing, knowing, showing, throwing, lowing, toeing, sewing, owing, towing, sowing, slowing, snowing;
- owen, growing, bowen, mowen, rohan, boeing, bowing, flowing, rowan, hoeing, crowing, glowing, blowing, rowen, cohen;
- forgoing, unknowing, minoan, foregoing, bestowing, samoan;
- protozoan, easygoing, undergoing;