Pronunciation of Raw
/ɹ_ˈɔː/, /ɹˈɔː/, /ɹˈɔː/
Antonyms for raw:
just, pure, boiled, seared, grown up, baked, unnatural, sympathetic, more browned, disciplined, more consummated, hot, painless, gentle, polished, pre-pared, most brewed, invested, burnt, sophisticated, grilled, experienced, soothing, rainless, veiled, old, precocious, more effected, purified, restrained, savvy, buttoned up, trained, constrained, barbecued, garbed, all over, most succeeded, nice, mature, good, suited, knowing, broiled, most broiled, most performed, more succeeded, controlled, roasted, analyzed, cooked, more crisped, more compacted, pleasant, more boiled, more schooled, honest, decked, arrayed, rigged, youre on, a wrap, clad, halcyon, clement, well-done, vested, robed, uninjured, most disciplined, burned, covered, placid, scorched, friendly, decent, dressed, most boiled, responsive, toasted, most consummated, overdone, tempered, serene, most schooled, used up, checked, adult, advanced, most terminated, warm, pre pared, all in, more brewed, moral, appareled, refined, roast, Crisped, done, saute, more concluded, parched, browned, Experient, more broiled, treated, calm, governed, clothed, caparisoned, smooth, healthy, most crisped, healed, curbed, most browned, covert, attired, peaceful, more disciplined, ripe, clean, polite, charred, most concluded, poached.
Usage examples for raw:
- It was written by a raw, red- headed lad of seventeen, named Adam Wayne, who had been born in Notting Hill. - "The Napoleon of Notting Hill", Gilbert K. Chesterton.
- Don't you be laughing, you raw boys. - "Charles O'Malley, The Irish Dragoon, Volume 2 (of 2)", Charles Lever.
- Yet we have the finest raw material and the greatest individual fighting power and divilment of any army in the world. - "The Firm of Girdlestone", Arthur Conan Doyle.
Idioms for raw:
Rhymes for raw:
- bah, kah, ma, ra, gras, blah, ka, hua, hah, spa, ta, wa, sa, shah, naw, mah, ya, ahh, bois, moi, ca, zsa, yah, joie, pla, cha, na, hwa, wah, nah, awe, qua, rah, law, ja, bra, rha, ah, hsia, la, jha;
- sanaa, valois, dumas, francois, elga, aha, elna, artois, otha, voila, ga, alvah, ha, da, bourgeois, fatah, hurrah, duboise, vrba, ona, fermat, francoise, pasha;
- bogota, baccarat;