Pronunciation of Crate
/k_ɹ_ˈeɪ_t/, /kɹˈe͡ɪt/, /kɹˈeɪt/
Antonyms for crate:
Usage examples for crate:
- They've got an automatic gun in that crate, said Carr, and they're going to assemble it. - "The Boy Scout and Other Stories for Boys", Richard Harding Davis.
- We grasped the empty crate, and, between us, set it up on a solid pedestal of casks. - "The Devil Doctor", Sax Rohmer.
- " Well, he sure put this crate down for keeps," grunted the manager. - "Jane Stewardess of the Air Lines", Ruthe S. Wheeler.
Quotes for crate:
Rhymes for crate:
- gate, slate, grate, wayt, straight, freight, tate, kate, pait, sate, rait, prate, waite, date, fate, ate, eight, great, streight, weight, trait, plate, rate, tait, strait, cate, nate, taitt, chait, bate, pate, mate, wait, gait, state, fete, skate, spate, bait, aydt, speight, hate, plait, late, hait, fait;
- ornate, create, abate, upstate, deflate, kuwait, conflate, negate, prorate, debate, gestate, sedate, relate, irate, innate, translate, misstate, collate, lightweight, dilate, equate, postdate, reflate, await, restate, dictate, tri-state, estate, berate, oblate, est, predate, belate, elate, inflate, update;
- interstate, conjugate, desecrate, silverplate, reinstate, procreate, intrastate, overweight, solid-state, underrate, overrate;
- interrelate, remunerate, recriminate, demodulate;