Pronunciation of Bone
/b_ˈəʊ_n/, /bˈə͡ʊn/, /bˈəʊn/
Antonyms for bone:
Usage examples for bone:
- His folks were a low lot, an' father'd have broken every bone o' me. - "The Delectable Duchy", Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch.
- He often made a beast of himself drinking, he thought more of himself than he ought, home was not good enough for him, he was selfish to the back- bone, he cared neither for her nor the children, only for himself. - "The White Peacock", D. H. (David Herbert) Lawrence.
Idioms for bone:
Quotes for bone:
T Bone is genius. The way they've recorded my voice and the instrumentation to these songs is really quite extraordinary.– Betty Buckley
Rhymes for bone:
- trone, thrown, hone, clone, sewn, don't, blown, stone, joan, shone, sloan, known, grown, sharon, lone, phone, doan, rone, mon, crone, rhone, zone, tone, shown, mone, sloane, throne, loan, boan, own, roan, moan, groan, cone, koen, cohn, hoen, roane, fone, jone, drone, flown, coan, bowne, prone, goen, sown, scone, doane;
- unknown, dijon, cologne, dethrone, hipbone, perone, disown, marone, raton, bayonne, malone, postpone, atone, carone, alone, simone, ramone, tyrone, homegrown, outgrown, damone, intone, tirone, bemoan, pavone, trombone, outshone, ramon, capone, leone, condone, cyclone;
- overgrown, bourguignon, calderon, overthrown, overblown, unbeknown;