Pronunciation of Aware
/ɐwˈe͡ə/, /ɐwˈeə/, /ɐ_w_ˈeə/
Antonyms for aware:
neglectful, insensitive, unwary, heedless, mindless, deaf, unaware, forgetful, incautious, unfriendly, careless, ignorant, unknowledgeable, unguarded, cold, unconscious, dead, unfamiliar, uninformed, inattentive, unheeding.
Usage examples for aware:
- He became aware of me again. - "The Passionate Friends", Herbert George Wells.
- And he was at once aware that the two men at the fire had ceased to talk of their business. - "Clementina", A.E.W. Mason.
- Phil was surprised that the showman was aware of this. - "The-Circus-Boys-on-the-Mississippi-or-Afloat-with-the-Big-Show-on-the-Big-River", Darlington, Edgar B. P..
Quotes for aware:
Rhymes for aware:
- mare, faire, pair, baer, rare, share, where, pare, sare, air, snare, blare, mer, kehr, eyre, fer, blair, derr, ne'er, lare, darr, dare, cher, chair, sayre, gehr, heir, bear, fare, lehr, bahr, stair, ware, square, spare, werre, gair, hehr, bair, scare, their, there, prayer, clair, pear, lair, guerre, fair, claire, flare, serr, ferre, tear, herr, hair, maire, err, clare, stare, hare, they're, wear, swear, care, bare, mair, terre, khmer, flair, nair, gare, glare, skare;
- forswear, abair, compare, midair, belair, adaire, montclair, despair, declare, pierre, swissair, moliere, astaire, prepare, dispair, repair, beware, unfair, mcnair, impair, sinclair, alair, comair, ensnare, o'hare, voltaire, adair, affair, allaire;
- disrepair, usair, solitaire, javier, unaware, doctrinaire, millionaire, questionnaire, aer, debonair, icelandair, billionaire;